Chasing Waterfalls: Katibawasan Falls
Location: Mount Timpoong, Mambajao, Camiguin
The volcanic island province of Camiguin is a true paradise. Laid back. Serene. Idyllic. A perfect getaway from a busy city life.
In and outside of the mainland, tourist attractions are abound. One of which is Katibawasan Falls.
How To Get There:
- From Manila: take any Cagayan de Oro-bound flight of PAL, Cebu Pacific, and Air Asia.
- From Cagayan de Oro City: take a Butuan-bound Rural Bus at the East Terminal in Agora. Drop off in Balingoan, Misamis Oriental.
- From Balingoan: take a ferry going to Camiguin (Benoni Port).
- From Benoni: hire a service or take a jeep going to Mambajao.
- From Mambajao: take a habal habal going to Katibawasan Falls.
Note: This is part of LegendHarry‘s ambitious travel project: Chasing Philippine Waterfalls.