The Barotac Nuevo Church, Convent and Cemetery Historical Landmark

featured_slider-Barotac_Nuevo_Church

The Barotac Nuevo Church or the Church of Saint Francis of Assisi was started by started by Father Julian Yturriaga in 1876, continued by Father Eustaquio Torres in 1882, and finished by Father Calixto Gonzalez in 1888.Church of Saint Francis of Assisi in Barotac Nuevo, IloiloNote: This is part of LegendHarry‘s July 30-August 8, 2013 Panay Island Backpacking Trip.

(240)